YES! We are open, however, during Covid-19 we are not operating a full tour schedule and are limiting our seating capacity. We are committed to providing your transportation needs for weddings and private tours, so please contact us for your group or private transportation needs.
Your Safety Is Our First Priority
The safety and health of our dedicated staff and our guests have and always will be our top priority. We have implemented the following Covid-19 Safety Standards:
- All Staff will have a temperature check prior to their shift along with a personal health and safety checklist.
- Staff will wipe down door handles inside and out, as well as seats and seat belts prior to guest entry.
- Drivers will be equipped with extra personal protection items and will be required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer is located just inside the entrance of each vehicle for guests to use when boarding and leaving the vehicles.
- Vehicles will go through a stricter process of sanitization.
- Water will be given upon request after being wiped down and provided by your driver upon request.
- Trolleys will be additionally maintained and disinfected between each stop.
- After each cleaning, the trolleys and shuttles receive additional disinfection including fogging to reach all areas of the vehicles. Vehicles are currently stored outdoors to provide additional UV sanitation.
- Vehicle capacities will be reduced to offer more personal distance during trips.
Cancellation Policies During The COVID-19 Pandemic
Due to the ever-changing conditions for operating during the COVID-19 pandemic, we have revised some of our cancellation policies. If Fredericksburg Tours, LLC must cancel a tour due to COVID-19 restrictions, a full refund will be issued to you via the same method that you used to pay for your tour.
If you must cancel your tour we will offer you an opportunity to reschedule the same tour, apply your funds towards a different tour, or we will issue a Gift Card for the amount of your reservation for your future use.
Our Standard Policy for Non-COVID related tour dates are as follows: No Refunds are given for cancellations within 72 hours prior to the event, but tours may be rescheduled according to our Policies listed under each Tour. Reservations canceled within 48 hours of tour departure are 100% non-refundable and non-exchangeable. This cancellation policy is applicable for each tour, activity, or event within a transaction.
Any changes to date or time will be accepted with no charge up until 72 hours prior to the tour, activity, or event scheduled start time unless otherwise noted on individual tour descriptions and policies. Changes must be made by phone and will be subject to availability. If the preferred date or time of the change is not available then the standard cancellation penalty applies.